We are looking for an individual who not only has mad programming skills, but also fits in with our quirky team. It is just as important that you have the programming skills, as it is that you fit in with our Rare Form family. That being said...here's the specs.
You must have full working knowledge of and solid experience with:
It would be helpful if you knew:
PHP, scala, some SEO
If you have experience with Wordpress, that's a bonus, as we build our sites in either WP or our in house TankCMS system. That being said, we are looking for an actual programmer, not just a web monkey. And what you don't know, we're going to help you learn. :)
You do not need to have a degree. If you are self taught, that is fine...we just want someone who can pick up a task quickly, can work to tight deadlines, and is lovely to be around. People who work to a very high standard, are happy, and work fast...that's the epicness we need.
Perks of working at Rare Form:
1. We don't start til' 9:30. The MD does not believe in mornings. (If you want to work earlier that's fine with us...we're flexible).
2. We have a very relaxed atmosphere in the office and have nerf guns.
3. We have a Tassimo machine (it is red).
4. We're just more fun than the other web firms out there. (True dat.)
5. We are exactly 70 steps from our front door to Mission Burrito. (Which the company buys for the team at least twice a month).
If you fancy applying, CVs, portfolios and salary requirements can be sent to: howdy (at) rareformnewmedia (dot) com with the subject 'I WANT THE PROGRAMMER JOB'. Yes, in all caps. If you don't put that in the subject, we won't reply, as it will never make it through the filters.
Jeannie, MD. Out.